A power struggle is underway in the world of electronics. Faster, more efficient gallium nitride semiconductors have already usurped traditional silicon MOSFETs in a variety of applications.
With the increase in transistor and IC performance made possible by GaN materials, now is the time for innovative power design engineers to take advantage of GaN attributes:
- Faster devices resulting in less switching losses
- Lower power required to drive the circuit
- Lower production cost
- Smaller devices taking up less space on the printed circuit board
- Lower on resistance giving lower conductance losses
- Reduced capacitance leading to lower losses during charging and discharging
Contact us right now for the best possible GaN charger solution for you!